Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dry Hair Care Products

Okay, so I've been asked to do a review on dry hair products. When it comes to dry hair, I totally hate it because I have dry hair. There was one time ago when I had the best hair in my family. Smooth, dark, healthy, etc.. But when I started to colour my hair, it looks dry and TOTALLY NOT EASY TO BRUSH MY HAIR. I coloured three times and that was a TERRIBLE mistake. I repeat, TERRIBLE!
So then I started to use Pantene Anti-Dandruff shampoo + conditioner. It worked on me but it lasted for a few months. Less than 2 months maybe? Well, before my hair was dry, I used that shampoo and it totally works on me. But I realized that I had to change my shampoo + conditioner IMMEDIATELY

To cut the story short, I begin to buy TreSemme brand because I LOVE to watch Asia's Next Top Model and it so happens that they are under TreSemme. So, I bought TreSemme's shampoo and conditioner. 

Picture :


So, I used this. TreSemme Luxurious Moisture (for dry hair or dull hair). It is moisture rich. It quenches dehydrated hair's thirst with a nourishing formula containing vitamin E, sunflower, hazelnut and almond extract. This is especially for those who over-processed hair or those who frequently use heat styling tools (hair dryer, curling tools, etc...). Gently enough for daily use as it won't dry our hair out but will add much needed moisture for the healthy looking, soft hair you crave!

Directions to use :

1) Coat hair with liberal amount of shampoo. (refers to the length of your hair)
2) Massage scalp and roots gently
3) Squeeze the shampoo from roots to end without scrubbing or roughing up to keep hair from          tangling.
4) Rinse throughly.
5) Finish it up with the conditioner.

That's it! 

Review : I tried it the first time and I thought its reaction was gonna be like other shampoos, but NO! My hair was soft and seldom get tangling hair! Easy to comb/brush my hair and it's not rough to tie my hair up! Seriously, I was shocked and I started using TreSemme since then! No wonder it is used by the Professionals. 

It works on dry hair, dull hair, coloured hair and also anti-oil hair. It smooth-ens your hair.

Price range in Malaysia :
RM15.00 - RM30.00 (depends if you get discounts)

*You can get it in Guardian

I hope you guys would try it and please comment on down below if it works.
I would love to know the results! :)

I hope it'll work on you guys.

Love, Tidya.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment